Understanding career goals and aspirations is a part of how we help our candidate’s secure new and challenging opportunities. We want you to be successful in your job search and we want to help make the transition smooth and as stress-free as possible. Let us help you simplify your job search.View urgent job roles from BSS RECRUITMENTS and apply now:
Date: 15 Feb 2019
BBS Recruitment is currently recruiting for a systems administrator for our client based in Enfield to join their team.
- Assist with the day to day running of the property related systems, this will include system maintenance, administration and security as well as managing and resolving incidents.
- Assisting with the implementaion and roll-out of the Corporate Landlord new ways of working in terms of data collation and uploading to systems / databases, with or without the guidance and/or supervision of a more senior member of staff.
- In this position you will work under general direction within a clear framework of accountability, perform a range of technical or professional work activities, and select appropriately from applicable standards, methods, tools and applications.
- Managing a number of competing activities, with deadlines, on a regular basis, with a range of complexities, predominantly operational, including decisions that could impact the delivery of the service to one or more services within the organisation.
- You will be providing information for others more senior to use.
- You will work with supervision to deliver the teams objectives and You will Communicate to Councillors, Directors and Assistant Directors, colleagues.
- Able to analyse day-to-day, common situations, reasoning based on the information, with experience and knowledge to arrive at one or more options to resolve situations on a day to day basis.
- Any other reasonable duties may be requested by management as required.
Skills and Experience:
- You will need to have at least six months’ experience in systems administration.
- Good English literacy (written, and verbal for customer facing roles) and numeracy skills
- Good IT skills including MS-365 software
- Technical or professional qualification related to the role, or studying towards
- Demonstrable experience of working in a local government organisation
- Customer relations
- Quality management and assurance
- Good working knowledge of using MS-365 software (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good working knowledge of Access database system, SQL, and Crystal Reporting
- 3 years reference
- DBS Check (Formerly known as CRB)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Working hours: 09:00am to 17:30pm
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply today with your CV or call us on 01707 664211