Understanding career goals and aspirations is a part of how we help our candidate’s secure new and challenging opportunities. We want you to be successful in your job search and we want to help make the transition smooth and as stress-free as possible. Let us help you simplify your job search.View urgent job roles from BSS RECRUITMENTS and apply now:
Exchequer Income Officer
Date: 23 Apr 2019
BBS Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Exchequer Income Officer (Scale 5) for our client based in Enfield to join their team.
Our client has recently aquired a position for a temporary Exchequer income officer (Scale 5).
This post will be as a part of the cashiers team and will focus on activities associated with the delivery of finance and front counter cashiering services, therefore banking experience is essential for this position.
Purposes of the role
- Officers are required to deliver a high level finance service, be adaptable to the needs of the service and have an ability to follow standard operating procedures with limited supervision.
- Deliver an effective and efficient service in line with corporate policies and within national and local legislative requirements.
- Actively support continuous improvement and assist in the implementation of new automated and efficient ways of working.
- Where required would be expected to assist with the induction of staff, on the job training of new colleagues and apprentices and the allocation and checking of work.
- Expectation that an in-depth knowledge of the service area would be quickly developed by Officers.
1. Understanding of financial requirements of a local authority
2. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Excel
3. Council processes and working practices
- Working within a finance related environment delivering high quality services
- Strong communication skills and experience
- Strong IT/Technical skills, knowledge
- Development of skills and knowledge
- Experience of finance related support or business support roles including numeracy
- 3 Years References
- Eligibility to work in the UK (if applicable)
- DBS Check
Monday - Friday: 9 - 5.30
If you are interested in this vacancy,please apply today with your CV or call us on 01707663777